MiCloud Business: Your Best Path to the Cloud
World-Class Feature Set
MiCloud Business delivers all the enterprise class telephony features to you. Gain the call control features at the user and organizational levels that world’s most respected businesses have. MiCloud Business was built on the platforms they use to run their global operations. With professional grade add-ons like contact center, collaboration, CRM integration and business analytics, all rolled into an easy to use remote management platform, MiCloud Business becomes the competitive advantage business owners have been looking for from their communications solutions.
With MiCloud Business, your calls become insulated from outages due to hardware failure. Business continuity can’t be disrupted at this level. As long as you have an internet connection to your office, calls will come through because our system is geo-redundant. 2 Level-4 data centers, on opposite coastlines, ensure that your calls keep going until they
Increased IT Efficiency and Support
MiCloud Business also optimizes IT efficiency. Give your IT department relief by moving to a cloud based system. You don’t need to allocate staff to maintain and support communications hardware. MiCloud Business moves it all to the cloud. That surplus of technicians can be reallocated to projects that impact the future of the business and not just maintaining status quo. Since MiCloud Business is a fully-hosted cloud solution, change management becomes simple too. There is no need for lengthy upgrade meetings, working late, or having a roll back strategy when things go awry. With no additional effort from you, you can trust that you’re on the latest version. IT support, simplified.
MiCollab: Anytime, Anywhere Collaboration
But what if you lose your connection at your office? MiCloud Business is designed to promote mobility. Now you can move your operations remotely. Work out of your home, a Starbucks, or off your mobile phone. MiCollab has desktop and mobile applications that ensure that wherever you are, regardless of what device you’re on, you and your employees can stay engaged and productive.
- Presence – know whether people are available, stepped away from their desk, or out of the office and choose the best mode to reach them
- Instant Messaging – find the answer to a quick question and get the files you need through a simple chat to your colleagues instead of sending an email
- Unified Messaging – check voicemails, fax, and call recording services directly from the desktop or mobile app or have them emailed as *.wav files to listen to on your computer
- Softphone – enjoy the same intuitive communications management they would experience in the office from a remote PC or laptop with an embedded software-based IP phone.
- Conferencing – schedule a conference call and invite your colleagues and customer directly from your desktop or mobile app
- Attendant Console – obtain rich presence information for multitasking attendants, receptionists and administrators
- Web Access – get access to key collaboration features from remote locations using any computer with Internet access.
- Single Number Reach – Keep your personal cell number personal. The single number reach allows to answer calls on any device through intelligent call routing capabilities.